PENN Entertainment is strengthening its presence in the rewards system of the gaming industry.
The company launched an enhanced loyalty program, replacing mychoice® with PENN Play™, as it was announced on Monday. The goal is to align all the brands under one umbrella so it’s easier for users to keep track of everything.
What Are the Mechanics Behind the Change?
The new programs expand the way its 26 million loyalty members can earn and redeem rewards through the company’s entertainment catalogs.
In addition to earning and redeeming Penn Cash, the company offers players the option of playing online, dining, shopping, or staying at PENN destinations across the country, such as Hollywood Casino, L’Auberge, and M Resort, or by playing at Barstool Sportsbook & Casino*, HollywoodCasino.com and PENNPlaycasino.com.
To begin the launch of PENN Play, the company is offering $1.5 million in PENN cash and other prizes to its members. To enter for a chance to win these rewards, simply download the app and visit the website for more details.
PENN Entertainment’s chief executive officer and president, Jay Snowden, stated that the company has “transformed over the last few years as we’ve expanded our retail, online gaming, and entertainment experiences.”
He added, “With the rebranding of our loyalty program to PENN Play, we are taking steps to better align all of our brands under the PENN umbrella and create a more seamless omnichannel experience for our customers, which we believe will have a meaningful impact on both our retail and online gaming performance.”
The company reiterated the concept that the Penn Play feature will allow its consumers to keep track, earn, and redeem easily. During the summer, consumers can earn rewards with Barstool Sportsbook and Casino.
Here are some of the primary aspects of the PENN Play Customer Loyalty Program:
- It’s easier for everyone to access meaningful rewards. Just by signing up, customers can start earning, including at the new Play tier level. Each tier level unlocks additional benefits and rewards – Play, Advantage, Preferred, Elite, and Owners Club.
- Members can redeem gifts and earn tier points and PENN Cash on everyday items through our new marketplace.
- PENN’s partner brands, including Live Nation and Choice Hotels, offer new, exciting perks and entertainment experiences.
- With the new rewards website and mobile app, members can participate in exclusive promotions and track their progress toward earning exciting rewards that can be redeemed anywhere they play.
- The company’s industry-leading 3 C’s technology supports PENN Play’s cardless, cashless, and contactless features.
- Incentives for signing up for the PENN Entertainment Mastercard.
PENN Heroes is Another Feature of the Rewards Program
There are additional enhancements to the rewards program for the active-duty military, veterans, and first responders. The PENN Heroes program, formerly known as myheroes, features “a PENN Play tier upgrade and discounts across hotels, dining, and shopping at PENN locations,” according to the company.
The program was launched in May 2021. Since the company rolled out the program, 182,000 members have enrolled in PENN Heroes.
Many competitors in the industry have some sort of rewards program for their customers. Some of the notable competitors in the industry are BetMGM and Caesars.
Making notable changes and improvements to the rewards program system will certainly help PENN Entertainment expand its reach and attract new users.
Last Updated on by Ryan